Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Been feeling a bit... down lately.


I wanna be still  
I wanna walk into your grave  
Where I can shelter in peace  
Until all our cares have blown away, yeah
 
Let the whole world fall away  

And fall into my arms  
Stay with me, 
I don't know how long we've got left 
And so I'm asking you to forgive me

I learn as I go  

To float far away into silence and just watch your face  
And find some kind of grace In that quiet bliss   
Can I stay  
And say nothing at all, at all?
 

Where will we go when we get old?  
When the bustle and the noise get too frightening  
When each and every angry word Is banished to the past
 

That's when I think we'll learn as we go  
To float far away into silence and 
I'll watch your face  
And find patience and grace In each line there
 
Work each day 

All for nothing at all, at all A
nd the few words I say 
They mean nothing at all, at all
 
Will you walk into the grave with me?  

Will you leave this empty world soft and wistful?  
To sink into the dark, dark earth  
And never reappear would be blissful
 
To float far away into eternal space 

And God's silence where I'll watch your face  
And find patience and grace In each line there 
Drift away Into nothing at all, at all  
Find the grace To be nothing at all, at all  
Fade away  
And end up nothing at all, at all, at all, at all

No comments:

Post a Comment